Comic-Con International, Super Bowl, and C2 Montreal recognized among the most influential annual events in 2017
NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, September 19, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — BizBash, the premier resource for event and meeting professionals, announced its lists of the Top 100 Events across the United States and Canada for 2017. These annual experiences cover 15 industries, including entertainment, technology, benefits, politics, and art and design.
In addition to million-dollar fund-raisers and record-breaking anniversary celebrations, conferences featuring augmented reality activations and sporting events with surprising outcomes continually challenge the norm, push limits to evolve, and engage audiences in an effective and meaningful way.
“People today value experiences over things, and the Top 100 Events are events anyone would want to go to,” said Beth Kormanik, BizBash editor in chief. “They represent the best of live events and provide attendees and sponsors ideal environments to gather to exchange ideas, network, and have fun.”
The BizBash 2017 Top 100 Events in the United States and Canada include:
• Advertising & Marketing: C2 Montreal
• Art & Design: Art Basel Miami Beach and Luminato
• Award Shows: Academy Awards and ESPY Awards
• Benefits: Robin Hood Foundation Gala and BC Cancer Foundation Inspiration Gala
• Business & Financial: Allen & Company Sun Valley Conference
• Entertainment: Comic-Con International and Toronto International Film Festival
• Fashion: New York Fashion Week and Toronto Men’s Fashion Week
• Festivals, Parades & Holiday Events: Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and Pride Toronto
• Food & Hospitality Industry: South Beach Wine & Food Festival and Vancouver International Wine Festival
• Media & Literary: Scotiabank Giller Prize Gala
• Music: South by Southwest and Beaches International Jazz Festival
• Political: White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner and Spectator’s Parliamentarian of the Year
• Sports: Super Bowl and Rogers Cup Tennis Tournament
• Technology: C.E.S. and Google I/O
• Trade Shows & Conventions: North American International Auto Show and Canadian National Exhibition
The full lists of the Top 100 Events can be found at: www.bizbash.com/top-100.
BizBash empowers event professionals with ideas, intelligence, and resources to create smarter events. Each month more than 225,000 unique users across North America and beyond look to BizBash for venue discovery, event style, technology, and tools for their next event. Visit us at www.bizbash.com. Follow us at @bizbash on Twitter and Instagram or www.facebook.com/bizbash
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire