Green natural goat milk soaps by Kathy Johnson offer Touch of Ireland at just $5 each
CORBETT, OR, -, March 8, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — FarmMaidSoap.com is offering a touch of Ireland to assemble a St. Patrick’s Day goat milk soap gift pack to commemorate the annual March 17th celebration when people commemorate the day with friends and family at meals, parades and gatherings across America.
Kathy Johnson, a mom of 7 who founded FarmMaidSoap.com, said, “St. Patrick’s Day is a time to share good friendship, and a gift of natural chemical-free soap is a thoughtful way to say you care. FarmMaidSoap.com offers more than 80 goat milk soap bars, several being partly or fully green as an appropriate gift for the day honoring Ireland’s patron saint.”
Kathy said, “Our lustrous moisturizing FarmMaidSoap.com goat milk bars each contain 25% goat milk, which is rich in vitamin A, selenium and alpha hydroxyl acids and glycerin.”
Made in small batches with goat milk, natural oils and scents, 10 FarmMaidSoap.com green goat milk soaps are:
1. Gardner’s Scrub with natural green, white and orange colors of Ireland’s flag.
2. Deep Forest Goat's Milk Soap with the natural scent of an evergreen forest.
3. Cucumber with its green and scent of cucumber
4. Cucumber Mint, also with fresh crisp cucumber scent but hint of mint too.
5. Green Tea with green base with organic deeper green tea leaf swirls.
6. Almond Poppyseed that smells just like a poppy seed muffin.
7. Lavender Sage with lavender and green swirls.
8. Campground, with a scent reminiscent of fir and cedar trees and rich earth.
9. Gardenia, the best-selling bar of white soap with green swirls.
10. Mojito Soap of pale green with green mint swirls and fragrance of lime and spearmint.
A leader in the growth of natural chemical-free soap, Kathy has appeared in media such as Good Morning Texas offering skincare tips, Portland Today showing how to make soap at home. The New York Times called soap-making a growing trend toward natural soaps and away from chemical-laden popular store brands.
The entrepreneurial Mom of 7 is helped in business by husband Jay and her kids in age-appropriate ways on their Corbett, Oregon farm, which you can effectively visit online at www.FarmMaid.com, which offers America’s widest array of 72 goat milk soaps at affordable prices for all skin types and preferences. Other of her products include Acne Skin-So-Clear goat milk soap, toner, treatment and lotion, Arnica Muscle Rub, goat’s milk lotion, soy candles and more, all online at FarmMaidSoap.com and Facebook. Media Contact BD@DobsonPR.com.
email us here
Kathy Johnson of FarmMaidSoap.com on Good Morning Texas
Source: EIN Presswire