Ace Computers has been in business since 1983 and is a prime example of why being an experienced technology solution provider matters.
CHICAGO, ILL., UNITED STATES, June 20, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Ace Computers has been in business since 1983 and is a prime example of why being an experienced technology solution provider matters. This depth and breadth of technology industry expertise gives the company a number of advantages over competitors including.
• Management experience: Ace Computers’ seasoned and reputable management team is more familiar with the nuances of the industry and is in a better position to accommodate each client’s unique business needs.
• A deep bench of engineering expertise: Ace Computers’ engineers average more than 25 years of experience. Design recommendations are based on a solid foundation of successful solutions along with leading-edge—not bleeding-edge– solutions.
• Extensive partner relationships: Another advantage of working with Ace Computers is that they have extensive client and partner networks already in place. These close working partner relationships mean that partners work alongside Ace Computers to fulfill their clients’ most challenging requirements with best-of-breed technologies.
• Generally Lower Cost: Ace Computers doesn’t have to factor in the cost of missteps/trial and error as start-ups often do. The company has mastered consistently providing the best possible technology at the lowest possible price.
• High Success Rate: With this much experience in management and engineering, Ace Computers has one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry.
• Reliability: Clients know that Ace Computers has been around for a long time and will continue into perpetuity. This is one of the many factors that government and military organizations consider when choosing Ace Computers for elite contracts—they know Ace Computers will always have the staying power to back what they sell.
• Client References: Ace Computers has been amassing client references and case studies from some of the world’s largest organizations for 35 years.
Ace Computers CEO John Samborski said, “We have a bigger list of high profile long-term clients than any other company our size—and even significantly bigger than us—that I know of. They trust us; they are completely comfortable that we know what we are doing in terms of developing the best possible technology at the best possible price.”
Ace Computers is a Woman-Owned Small Business manufacturer and reseller for the public sector as well as the commercial sector with a stellar record of outstanding customer service, engineering expertise and on-time delivery. Ace Computers is a multi-year CES Award winner and HPCwire Readers’ Choice Award finalist. In addition to some of the finest academic institutions in the U.S., long-term clients include the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of Defense. Headquartered in Greater Chicago, additional locations include New York, New Jersey, Florida, Virginia, Nevada, Arizona and Colorado. To contact Ace Computers, call 1-877-223-2667 or 1-847-952-6900 or visit http://www.acecomputers.com/TopProducts.asp
Jeanna Van Rensselar
Smart PR Communications
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire